Monday, May 28, 2012

Testing 2.0




I'm looking at my latest pieces outside of the studio this week. This is necessary not only because it is good practice but also because I have too many things and I can't find room to put them to look at. Currently my wheel is out of commission (a blessing in disguise) since it is buried underneath the gems from my last 04 firing (have yet to be documented or addressed in anyway other than loving looks) and all table and much of the floor space is utterly smothered in objects waiting to be fired or combined with other objects and then fired. If I sat down and was honest about it I really need to stop making stuff for the rest of June and make the furniture for my work so it doesn't just end up on the floor of the gallery. I have an extreme aversion to plinths.

No comments:

Post a Comment