Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Moving Day





Today I leave Canada and move to Chicago. Arrived in Calgary and I will sit here for four hours at which time I can check in. Luckily I was directed to the dog park so that the cat could run around a bit so I schlepped my life (also known as obscenely stuffed duffels) down to the arrivals floor to locate the park. Turned out it was less of a park and more of an eight by ten foot chain link fenced in rectangle on the end of the terminal that was filled with chipped granite. It wasn't great. So I went and bought myself a donut and sat down to tell the internet about it.

At any rate, I am very excited for my new adventure and hopefully it will contain less screaming children and personal space invading strange men than I am currently experiencing at the good old YYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment