Tuesday, April 2, 2013
I've been starting a new round of pieces so I also started documenting the process. Then I got distracted by making them and forgot to take pictures, so these are just the first two mixes for the low fire talc body pieces I cast. They will be fired to cone 6, on the verge of melting and to the point where the talc with affect the glaze surface.
I promise to take more pictures of the other pieces once I get back into my own studio, the weekend was spent making the thank you cups for studio members who donated money for the trip to NCECA, as well as enjoying the weather because spring finally arrived! And then disappeared. Hopefully it will be back soon.